- Budzinski, Carrie. “Broadway in Detroit Presents Wicked.” After5 Detroit, 13 Aug. 2018, after5detroit.com/broadway-in-detroit-presents-wicked/.
- Sullivan, Lindsey. “Far More Than One Short Day! Wicked Becomes the Ninth Longest-Running Show on Broadway.” Broadway.com, Broadway.com, 7 June 2017, www.broadway.com/buzz/186946/far-more-than-one-short-day-wicked-becomes-the-ninth-longest-running-show-on-broadway/.
- Ferri, Josh. “Five Burning Questions with Wicked Star Kevin Chamberlin.” BroadwayBox.com, 1 Nov. 2018, www.broadwaybox.com/daily-scoop/five-burning-questions-with-wicked-star-kevin-chamberlin/.
- Merrell, Sue, et al. “‘Wicked’ Continues to Defy Gravity.” Grand Rapids Magazine, 20 Oct. 2017, www.grmag.com/entertainment/wicked-continues-defy-gravity/.
- Oleksinski, Johnny. “'West Side Story' Broadway Review: Radical Revival Is a Triumph.” New York Post, New York Post, 21 Feb. 2020, nypost.com/2020/02/20/west-side-story-broadway-review-radical-revival-is-a-triumph/.
- Grady, Constance. “Staging West Side Story in 2020 Is an Act of Hubris. Ivo Van Hove's Production Shows Why.” Vox, Vox, 11 Mar. 2020, www.vox.com/culture/2020/3/11/21166360/west-side-story-review-broadway-ivo-van-hove.
- Horton, Adrian. “West Side Story Review – Gritty Broadway Revival Is a Bold Blockbuster.” The Guardian, Guardian News and Media, 21 Feb. 2020, www.theguardian.com/stage/2020/feb/20/west-side-story-review-broadway-revival.
- Cote, David. “Guide to Chicago on Broadway.” Time Out New York, Time Out, 27 Apr. 2016, www.timeout.com/newyork/theater/chicago-on-broadway.
- Robinson, Mark A. “Japanese Superstar Ryoko Yonekura Returns to Broadway's Chicago.” Broadway Direct, 24 Jan. 2019, broadwaydirect.com/japanese-superstar-ryoko-yonekura-returns-to-broadways-chicago/.
- “Chicago Discount Broadway Tickets Including Discount Code and Ticket Lottery.” NYTIX, www.nytix.com/shows/chicago.
- Brunner, Jeryl. “Broadway Q&A: Cuba Gooding Jr. of 'Chicago'.” New York Shows, ShowTickets.com, 2 Oct. 2018, broadway.showtickets.com/articles/broadway-q-and-a-cuba-gooding-jr-of-chicago/.
"All other intellectual property at this website is in the public domain or the property of the site owner."
Babson College Honor Code: I, Alexa Maetta, pledge my honor that I have neither received nor provided unauthorized assistance during the completion of this work. I have read the term project instructions and have observed all the restrictions and limitations specified therein.